Order Process Step 1:
Initial Design Process
1. Send us your designs by email/social media, whether by sketch or graphic mock and include any graphic files. Any rough sketch is fine, it’s something to work from! We’ll give ideas too if you’re stuck!
2. We’ll then review it and discuss with you via Facebook, WhatsApp or Email of any changes/advice.
3. Payment is then required to start the process – from here allow 4 to 6 weeks.
Order Process Step 2:
Final Design Confirmation
1. Mocks are designed showing sizes of decals etc for your confirmation as a final pre-print mock. Basic changes can be made at this point, any major re-designs would be chargable.
Order Process Step 3:
First Jersey Produced
1. The first garment is made and images sent by email/social media for final confirmation. Any changes at this point would be chargable.
2. Once confimed, the other items, if ordered, are produced. Once all are made, then they are given a final inspection before sending to you to wear with pride!
3. Go represent your new NuOla jersey and welcome to the NuFamily!